BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Saw the house and have an appointment

We got to see the house again today. We measured for blinds/curtains, the refridgerator, and checked the size air filter we will need. We fell in love with the house all over again. We will close no later than Feb. 27th. We are hopeful that we will close before, but that's the date set for sure.
I have an appointment with the pediatric pulmanologist (sp?). He sees all the babies and children in the area who have CF. At my last high risk appointment they tried to schedule my next appointment for Feb. 24th, but since it's our anniversary, I requested a different day. Well, turns out Feb. 24 is the day our consoltation appointment is. He only does these appointments on Tuesdays, so it'll work. I'm really looking forward to it. I was surprised when I started asking a few questions from the lady on the phone. So maybe I will have questions. I haven't really thought much about it lately. She said that when my due date gets closer she will be keeping an eye in labor and delivery for me. She said the doctor likes to check the baby the first day so they like to really be on their toes. Oh, and she loved the name Elizabeth Ellen. She told me at the beginning of the conversation that she loved the name, that it has nothing to do with the CF, but she just had to tell me. I haven't gotten any negative responses about the name. I feel like we've come up with the best name for the best little girl. I'm looking forward to this appointment. It's only a couple weeks away now.

10 comments:

Caroline said...

It's a beautiful name :)

*fingers crossed* that you can close a little earlier!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

I love the name too:)
Good luck with the house and the dr. appt.
M
PS. Make sure you write down any questions you might have and bring it with you that day. ( I always forget once I'm there:)

Coco said...

You are getting so close too both! I bet that is super exciting!!

Cindy said...

I like the name, also! Of course, Reilly's middle name is Elizabeth, so I'm a little partial. :o)

Elana Kahn said...

I also love the name!!!

Amanda said...

Awesome about the house!

Katey said...

Definitely a beautiful name!! Congrats about the house....and I'll be praying your appt on the
24th goes well.

Morgan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! too cute! I bet you are super excited about moving in! congrats!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Hey,
I just wanted to answer your question... the pink and brown outfit in my new header pic was from Kohl's, and the other pink and brown outfit in the pic where lil' Chris is almost touching Ayla's nose was from the Gap(my sister got her that one:)
ttyl,
M

To A T said...

Such a cute name! I love it!

I'm so excited for you!! I hope you get to close on your house sooner than you expect!! :)