BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My dog

It's looking like I wont have my little pal after this evening. Simon put an add out for her. Somebody called him already and is wanting to see her tonight, despite that she's hyper. I'm gonna miss her :-( She's my buddy, my friend, my pal. But this is going to be a little hard for me. The greatest thing is that this couple who is interested lives in the town we are moving to. :-) So, while I'm sad about missing my buddy, I'm excited that she'll be moving too. Simon said he didn't ask the woman a lot of questions, because she was asking a lot. I told him it'll be ok, and we'll ask her the few questions we need to make sure she's going to a good home. So, wish me luck, this still isn't going to be the easiest things I've done.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck Sherry. It's hard giving up a pet but in the end everyone will be happier... including the pet.

Cindy said...

I know it will be tough. A lot of times, pets become our children as much as kids. Hang in there.

Amanda said...

Im sorry your losing your buddy. It would hurt me beyond belief to have to give away one of my precious pups. Good luck!

Christina said...

Sorry sorry you have to give up your pup. I don't think I could ever give up mine.

Morgan said...

That's sad. Why do you have to give her up?

Megan said...

I'm sorry you have to give up your dog. I'm curious who told you to give up your dog though, in the intrest of your daughter. I know a fair few people with CF who have dogs. Xx