BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day

We got married 10 days after Valentines Day. Why? So when life is busy, we can celebrate both any time in a matter of 10 days. Think about it, life gets busy and maybe we can't do anything on the 24th, but just maybe the 14th falls on a better day. Well, I didn't see it coming for our 2nd anniversary. I figured I would still get my box of chocolates and a card (something real small) on Valentines Day, then we would celebrate our anniversary. Not looking that way. I'm not sure if I'm happy or not about this. Simon asked me tonight if I wanted to go to local motel this weekend. We live in a medium size city, we get tourist. So it's not like it's a small boring town. There are many things I haven't done here. Living in a tourist town, you don't always get to do the fun stuff. I told him to surprise me. The reason for this, is because we do hope to be moving and settling in during our anniversary and I do now have 2 appointments on our anniversary. So, it's going to be busy. And hey, isn't a house enough of an anniversary gift. If we don't do a fancy dinner this weekend, which I don't mind not doing, then we can do it on our anniversary and I would be estatic. Just basically a weekend getaway in town, a time to relax, and have a good time, and maybe see the aquarium, or he can take me to some other attraction. I guess I'm going to look at some of the area hotels. I have to ask something.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOTEL AND A HOTEL?

4 comments:

Christina said...

I don't think that there is much of a different between a motel and hotel except around here hotels are much nicer.
Our 2nd year anniversary is one day before yours!

Elana Kahn said...

A motel generally costs less, has smaller rooms and no restaurant or room service (although sometimes they have a continental breakfast). A hotel is full service.

ssbean said...

He's talking about going to a bed and breakfast, like we did last year. :-)

Elana Kahn said...

In answer to your question, the Sabbath starts on Friday evening a little before sundown and ends on Saturday night at sundown.