BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not too bad

Two nights have went by without help at night. Simon has had to go without somebody literally running to him when he calls. Don't get me wrong if it's a real emergency, I'm right there. But if he just needs water or the ice pack or something, he waits like a big boy. At first it seemed like it was going to be hard because Ellie was always needing then he would "need" at the same time. It's getting easier though.

I'm down to my pre pregnancy weight. Doesn't mean I really want to stop there though. I really need to lose a lot more weight, but 30lbs is a good starting place. Now if I can lose another 40lbs, I will feel a bit better.

All is well...sorry this isn't long. I'm tired and have so much to do. It seems like the to do list is always long and never completed.

0 comments: