BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

Grr....but pictures

Wow, I am tired. Very tired. Sleep is a thing of the past. And who's fault is it? Well, not so much Ellie's believe it or not. More Simon's fault actually. He has been guarding this leg so much, for so many days and has had the muscle completely tight and stiff, that now he has terrible cramps. Nowhere near the injury site or anything, may I add. Just for him to go to the bathroom, you can hear a grown man screaming out in agonizing pain, banging on walls, and pulling on wall fixtures. Ok, sure it hurts...but suck it up. It hurts because he's caused it to tighten up. He asked me today for a gun...I got all postpartum emotional and just cried. I told him to never ask me for such a thing. We have tried everything we know to try to get him to relax that leg. He's just not willing to do anything. We even hired a hypnotherapist. Much good that did. So, we are praying HARD that something clicks. I'm depressed because I guess Ellie and I aren't enough inspiration for him to do what he needs to do to get better quicker. I'm depressed because it's starting to look more and more like I will have to go back to work. His nana told me about a daycare opening up. No offense to those who use daycares of any sort...but I am completely against it, especially with such a small child. If she could come home and tell me about her day, then it may be different. I didn't have her and I didn't try to get pregnant so I could have other people raise my child. It's my job, my responsibility, and my privilege. It sent me off into one of my many postpartum crying spells. I never cried much till after I gave birth, now anything will make me crying. Seriously...songs, memories, the sight of people, certain topics of discussions, you name it, I cry.

Here's what you all have been waiting for.

This is a picture of her still in the hospital. I don't have the best and cutest pictures on my camera. Most are on my mom's camera so hopefully I will be able to post some of those from time to time.
I look like crap, but it's ok. I still love the picture.

Daddy and his little Sweet Pea. These are my 2 favorite people. I love them so much.



9 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Look at those cheeks! I just want to come over and hold her! I hope things start getting better for you guys. Can't be easy. (((HUGS)))

Cindy said...

She is gorgeous! I just want to squish those cute little cheeks! Don't worry about all those tears, it is perfectly natural. Your hormones are up and down, up and down, and you can't help it. It's ok!

Men are babies! I pray that Simon will start "manning up" and taking some responsibility for his rehabilitation. No one else can do it for him! Sending you big hugs!

The Captain's Wife said...

OMG...I ~love~ her fat little cheeks! There is nothing better than a oudgy face baby girl!

Congrats~

Carrie said...

Oh she is so adorable....I know you are so proud!!

Liz said...

She's so beautiful Sherry!

Coco said...

I'm so sorry that things have been so hard dear. I hope that they get better soon. Oh and that little girl of your is just gorgeous! The cheeks just kill me!

Katey said...

She is SO SO adorable! I'm sorry you are having a rough time! I'll be praying for you and for Simon will start using his leg muscles so he can help out a little!!!

The Dorns said...

Awwww so glad you posted pictures. She looks wonderful, and you look amzing. What a cherished moment you and your daughter. Doesn't that sound great to hear someone tell you "your daughter" Only one more week and I will join the mommy club too, wohoo. I know you have been doing alot and have had alot people around you guys while all three of you recover but don't forget your the mommy now and you get to make the choices. Rest when you need it and take care of yourself.

Morgan said...

OMG Sherry she is just beautiful!! So gorgeous! I could just squeeze those cute chubby cheecks!! (I have chubby cheecks too, so me and her have a understanding!:))