BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who are you and what have you done w/ my husband?

Real quick. You know not many days ago Simon was laid up in bed, not even going to the bathroom because of cramps. This morning he hobbles out on his crutches and ask me where the keys are. I tell him I have no idea. He see's them, grabs them, and goes to the car. Get's in, not the passangers seat, but the drivers seat and drives around the block a couple times. He requested his phone and wallet and took off. He then went across town to his Nana's house. Now he's on his way back home. This isn't my husband.

My appointment went well. Apparently the doctor said my spinal block didn't really take like it should have, so that's why I felt pain and not just preasure. I can drive 15minutes or so now. He asked me about birth control wishes. My response: for the time being no sex. So we'll have to discuss it later.

We hate birth control...but to risk having another child right now is CRAZY. We can't risk it right now. Also, I don't want the endometriosis to grow back for many reasons. I don't want to have to go through the surgery to get pregnant again. But most importantly, I can't let things get as bad as they were again with the endo. So, I think for now I need to do something.

0 comments: