BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BIG update and I'm back!!

We finally have internet up at our house. But, I don't have time for a long update. Believe me, we are busy right now. I have so much to do.

So, I guess you all want an update of some kind.

Last Tuesday: No dialtion, but the OB wanted to schedule the induction for April 8th. I was hesitant, since my body, clearly wasn't ready. But, I went with it for the time being. I would be 39wks at the time.

Last Friday: Breech, still. Amniotic fluid was 5.something, below 6. Anything below 5 is dangerous. Considering all, the high risk dr. highly recommended we schedule an induction for this week, either April 2, or 3.

This past Tuesday: No internal. NST went well. Regular contractions. Protein in my urine, sugar in my urine, and blood pressure was slightly elevated. My OB agreed that c-sections would be best at this point, and at 38wks, not 39wks.

So, here I sit April 1st, less than 24hrs away from holding my baby for the first time. Yep, that's right. C-section tomorrow, April 2nd, at 1pm. I have to be there at 11am though. The only way it will be switched to an induction is if she has flipped head down. We'll go with whatever, it's fine by me either way. But, honestly with weekly ultra sounds and weekly NST's, I pretty much her position, or can guess anyway, and I'm guessing head down at this point. But, I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.

10 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

Yeah!! Good luck and be sure to update us as soon as you can...at least a quicky with her details !!!!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck!! Cant wait to see her pics! EEEKKK!!

Cindy said...

How exciting! Before I had Reilly, a friend of mine with 2 babies (both c-sections) told me the only difference between natural vs c-section, is having your pain before (natural) or after (c). LOL I had a C, so my pain was after! Good luck & have someone update us, please!!

littlesteps said...

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to "meet" her. And I hope she flips for you!

Elana Kahn said...

Ohhhh so exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Kimjj514 said...

OMG Sherry!! I'm sooo excited for you!! It seems like just yesterday you got your BFP, and now you're about to hold your precious baby girl. I wish you a safe delivery and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I cannot wait to hear your birth story!! Did you ever think you'd get to this point?!?!

Katey said...

Congrats! I'll be praying everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Julie said...

I hope everything goes well. It's so exciting that she is almost here.

The Dorns said...

oh so exciting I just pray for a good delivery for you either way she gets here. Guess what??? Your a mommy tomorrow! Can you believe it I can't wait to hear the good news I will be thinking of you at 1pm.

Christina said...

hurray!!! Good luck tomorrow!! Make sure you update again as soon as you can, I can't wait to see pictures!!