BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Ellie

My sweet lil Ellie has finally been born. She was born Saturday, April 4, 2009. I had to have a c-section because I was laboring, thanks to pitocin, but I wasn't dialating, thanks to a smaller pelvic opening. She we went to prep at 7pm for the c-section. She was born at 7:10pm, weighed 7lbs 3oz, and was 19.5in long. The c-section was no fun at all, but I survived. I do need time to let memory fade before having #2. Her apgar score was 8/9. She's doing great, as am I. She's absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to share pictures, but I'm barely awake right now, so I'll leave it for a different day. We will be going home tonight. I'm gonna go take a nap.

16 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats Sherry!!

Welcome to the world Ellie!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!

Carrie said...

So happy for you! Congratulations!!

Morgan said...

OMG CONGRATS!!!!

Elana Kahn said...

WOOO!!!! Congrats! Hello Ellie! C-Sections aren't much fun, but hopefully you'll recover as well and as easily and quickly as I have. I can't wait to see pictures!!

Christina said...

Congrats!! I saw some pictures on Facebook and she looks perfectly cute!

M said...

SHERRY!!! Congratulations! I cannot wait to see pictures of your perfect little Ellie. Hope you are recovering well.

Coco said...

Congratulations Sherry! Can't wait to see pictures of your daughter!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Welcome Ellie!!! Can't wait to see pics of her. Congrats!

Katey said...

CONGRATS!!!!

To A T said...

Congrats Sherry!! I can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby girl!! :)

heinereus said...

Congrats Sherry! Welcome to the world Ellie! Yay! :)

Phoenix's Mom said...

Congratulations Sherry!

Julie said...

Congratulations and welcome Ellie! I'm glad the delivery went well.

Kimjj514 said...

Congrats on your bundle of joy!

Julie said...

Congrats! I hope you heal fast. I can't wait to see some pics of your little girl.