BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update and ultra sound pics.

Two days after the amnio, and all is well. Yesterday I had some minor cramping right around where he went in with the needle. But, today nothing. So that's great news.
Last night I had a dream that the results were in. In my dream they said that she would have scarlet fever and several other illnesses from the civil war. First of all, I have no idea what scarlet fever is, nor what any of the illnesses from the civil war era were. I just know in my dream I took the news very hard. Thank goodness it was only a dream.
I had my 3hr GTT today. No fun at all, but I survived. I was able to leave the doctor's office between a couple of the draws, so I went to Walmart to get some of my favorite ultra sound pictures on a disc. So, I have a few I would like to share with you.

This is my favorite, with her looking at us.

She's a girl, and she's never been shy about showing us.

Profile picture, Simon's favorite. He thinks my favorite looks like an alien.

Another favorite of mine, but mostly because I saw what she was doing. She was opening and closing her mouth and sticking her tounge out. The thing by the top of her head is her foot. I love it!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

aww congrats!!!!!!!

Christina said...

She's going to be so cute! Hope you pass your 3 hour and that you get your amino results soon.