Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update on house

We are putting in our offer for the house on Monday. My mother in law wants us to go ahead and put in our 30 notice in the apartment, but I feel better waiting till the first of February. In my opinion, it would be best, since we will be paying Feb. rent anyway, do that, then since Feb. is 28days, 30 days takes us to March 2ndish. Rent is due on the 1st, but they don't come by until the 4th or 5th for it. I don't want to jump the gun, put in the notice, and something not work out then we have nowhere to be. But we are pretty sure all will go well with the offer and it will be our house. I can't wait. Simon and I are going tomorrow to see the house. There is an open house, and since we haven't put an offer in yet, they are still going to have the open house. It just gives us one more opportunity to see the house before we put an offer in.
Nothing to say about the pregnancy. I'm feeling great and Ellie doing great. They say 2nd trimester is the honeymoon of pregnancy, but the beginning of the 3rd trimester is pretty darn good if you ask me. I've heard some say they didn't start the aches and pains of the 3rd tri till 34-37wks, so I still have a little while before that kicks in. Which will be when my showers are and when we are moving. It's all for the best. I'm optimistic that even the later part of the 3rd tri wont be too painful.


~*JaYmE*~ said...

Sounds like things are going good. Good luck w/the house!