BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cystic Fibrosis

This will be short and sweet. If you don't already know, I found out I am a carrier for cystic fibrosis. Simon is being tested to see if he is a carrier. If he is not, then no worries, if he is, then we have concern that Beanie Bear will have cystic fibrosis.
So, the whole family mine and Simon's know we are pregnant. Simon's aunt told me, 2, she said to have 2. Okay, that was funny, especially since we wouldn't mind twins and we kind of have a feeling. They said my beta numbers doubled nicely, but they didn't give me the number the from the 2nd time. I figured we'll be ok, and we'll find out in a couple weeks. We'll find out soon enough if we are having twins.

2 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I hope everything turns out okay Sherry. I'll be thinking about you.

Christina said...

I everything works out. I think I came back as a carry for CF because my RE made me test before I even got KU.