BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

BF...

P. Yesterday was 11dpo and my BBT was 98.19. I told myself if my temp was 98.19 or higher I would buy some HPT's. Well, it did drop, down to 98.19, exactly. I bought me a 2 pack of FRER. I had all intentions of testing this morning, at 12dpo with FMU. But, something hit and I just had to test yesterday evening. I tested and did my usual stare routine. The control lines popped up, and then the test line popped up, very quickly, and it was blazing. There's no mistaking it. No squinting, no holding it under light, nothing, it's there, no question. I started shaking with excitement and called Simon. He was at work. I told him, honey, baby, I'm pregnant. He says are you sure? I say of course, well I think, I don't believe it, but it's hear in front of me. So, I waited till this morning to take one with him. He is so cute. Simon was all into watching the preg. test and said he had never seen how it works. He wanted me describe the science of it. He wanted me to describe the science and timeline of the pregnancy and how I got pregnant. We are so excited, we will be parents. That sounds so strange.
And we are getting that house. We'll be moving the end of the month. Yeah, 1st tri, hot August heat, and moving. That's a real good combo. But it'll be well worth it to get out of this crummy apartment and into this house. (rent to own, if we want it to be). The guest room will not be the guest room for long, so we not decorate it with soft and welcoming colors like I had planned. I'll leave it white a bear for the time being, so we can start from scratch when it becomes the nursery. And we have a lot of storage in this house. It'll be a much better area to get our family started. Everything is changing so fast, but we are excited.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

OMG I just saw your post on the boards!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! YAY!!! I love to hear about new BFP!! Your going to be a mommy Sherry!! :)

Elana Kahn said...

WOO HOO!!! So glad that you're my due date buddy! I also wanted to let you know I tagged you. Check out the details on my blog!

The Captain's Wife said...

How exciting Sherry! I recal being on the TTC boards with you and now you can make your way over to the Tri boards!! YEE HAW!

MrsCaptain