BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Food progession I've experienced

I am only 5wks, 5days, so I really don't know what I haven't experienced yet. So far, I went from clueless as to what was ok and good to eat. I was scared to eat, for whatever I put in my body, affected this little baby too. Then I snapped out of it, and ate. Then I ate, ate, ate, and ate some more. OMG, food was my best friend. My appetite increased. That was a short phase. Now, I'm feeling too sick to eat, but once I do, I actually feel better. But, it's going from the too sick to eat, to the eating part that's hard. Who wants to eat when they feel sick and gag at the sight of food and the smells. So far that's where I'm at.

I'm so glad, I'm having some sickness, I'm hoping it doesn't get a lot worse, but at least I KNOW I'm pregnant.

0 comments: