BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spotting

This morning at work, I went to the bathroom, just see bright red spotting and at 6wks pregnant, you should not see that. So, I calmly, called the doctor's office, who told me to go in to the office. I picked Simon up and we went. I was so nervous, I can't lie.
He said that it may be from my uterus stretching, and it would be nothing to worry about. He did increase my prometrium from 100mg daily to 300mg daily. But, all in all he thinks everything will be ok. Thank God. Oh, and he wants me to remain off work until I have 2 straight days without bleeding.
I did get to see my little Beanie Bear. He's sure there is only one in there, however, he did say one could be hiding, but highly unlikely, since he looked around. Simon and I saw Beanie Bear's little heart beat. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I have never seen a more beautiful ultra sound picture. Give it, it's just a speck with a circle on top, but either way, we all know that's my little living speck with a circle.
Next appointment is next Tuesday and the next ultra sound in 4wks. I'll be 10wks, so we should be able to hear the heartbeat.

4 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

Your dr is nicer than mine is. I also had spotting this morning (weird, isn't it?) but my doctor said that it was probably nothing and to wait until my ultrasound next week. Yeesh!

ssbean said...

Wow, how strange, and ironic we both had spotting today. I'm sorry your didn't see you today. Ofcourse if it gets worse go to the ER or call the doctor back and tell them you have to be seen.

The Captain's Wife said...

As scary as something like this can be...it is always so reassuring when you get to see your little bean!!
Glad everything turned out to be ok, now do what the doc says and rest.

Morgan said...

Once you start feeling it move and the flutters it's a constant reminder he/she is in there and they are ok...so that will help so much too even when you cant see em through U/S!