BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Gave birth and bought a house and cared for a hubby w/ a broke leg, and breastfed.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made a one last year, this year, yes, I'm making a couple. Save more money, and lose more weight.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Goodness yes, I gave birth. Two of my SIL's did, 2 cousin's did, lots of good friends did. Many bloggers gave birth.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
N/A

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Stability, no moves 1 good job for DH.

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 4- My daughter was born. April 8- Hubby broke his leg

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having my daughter

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not losing my weight after giving birth as quick I should have.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Umm, not really, I did have surgery to fix a torn sphincter.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
House

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My hubby's for going back to trucking school, getting a good job and enjoying it.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not sure if other's behavior makes me depressed. Well, if Hubby's depressed I get depressed. I am always appalled at my aunt behavior, she's such a manipulative conniving you know what.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Walmart

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Having my baby.

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
N/A not huge into songs, don't really know titles and stuff.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
a) happier
b) thinner, much thinner
c) richer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Socializing and cleaning

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
being lazy

20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home w/ hubby and my baby. My family came for lunch and my MIL and nana came for dinner.

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I fell in love with my baby.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
I got sucked into the Teen Mom's and Jon and Kate +8, I got into The Doctors

23. Do you hate anyone now that you did not hate this time last year?
No

24. What was the best book you read?
Don't really remember, but I know there was one.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Um, Ellie, she loves to hit the drums

26. What did you want and get?
House and baby

27. What did you want and not get?
Friends where we moved.

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Again, I don't remember, but I KNOW there was one that I LOVED. I'll have to ask DH.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 26, we went to Pigeon Forge, TN for one of the shows, and to the Apple Barn, and came home.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfy, and scarce, I wore the same things many times. PJ's became my uniform on my favorite days.

32. What kept you sane?
My baby was my sanity most of the time. When she became my insanity, my mom or DH helped a lot, wasn't very often though.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Umm, Dr. Sear's on the Doctor's

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Universal Health Care and all the many bailouts

35. Who did you miss?
My mema

36. Who was the best new person you met?
Ellie

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
This too shall pass.

Happy New Year, 1 day late.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

This was a good poll..I'm going to do it to! I'm a theif! haha!

How are you doing? Hope all is well and you have a wonderful 2010! :)

ssbean said...

It's ok, I stole it from Elana