BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

All About us



Most important one first, lol.

Ellie is doing GREAT!! She is walking with her little push toy, it's so cute. Sometimes she will push herself away and let go of what she's leaning on, and well, she falls. But she's trying really hard to stand on her own. She gets credit for that. I took her to the park 2 times this last week, we had some great weather and had to get out. She loves the park and LOVES the swing. She cries when we leave the park. But you know, we can't stay there constantly, we do have to come home. She still just has 2 bottom teeth, no top ones yet. I took her with me to get formula yesterday. I laid one can on her lap and she didn't want me to take it from her. She picked it up (powder formula can) and tried to drink it, lol. Then today I got her baby food. She wasn't hungry till she saw the jars, so I had to get out the puffs and feed her as we finished up in the store. Her vocab is growing. When she's with dada and not me, she says moma. When she's with me and not dada, she says dada. The seldom times she will say our name around us she'll generally look at us. So cute.

Simon: All is well. He's enjoying his job. He's back out for another week, then will be home for a few days.

Me: GREAT!! Class is awesome. I don't know if it's because I'm older, taking one class, or I'm highly interested in the class, but it's a lot easier than college classes were back in the day. Only problem is the class is too short. I could have stayed in class for another 30 minutes. I've lost 6lbs in a month. Ok maybe that's not great, but I had lost the weight, then Christmas I gained it or most of it back, and now I've lost it. I had to go to a doctor I went to last month so they have a good comparison. I have a lot more energy since getting my IUD out. I used to have to nap at least 1 time a day, now I'm having no problems with 1 nap a week. I can even stay awake with little to no problem on Sunday afternoons. That says a lot.

I have another topic of discussion, but I'll save it for a later date. The previous pictures were taken less than a week ago.

2 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

She's a cutie! Glad things are going well for you!

The Captain's Wife said...

Love the pics - they are long overdue! And congrats on the weight loss!