BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blood pressure update

My blood pressure is staying down pretty good, hasn't scared me half to death yet. It did look like it was going up some last night, but I had a horrible headache. I didn't feel well, so out of lack of anything better, I took my temperature. Sure enough it was a little elevated from my normal, even my pregnancy normal, but it wasn't real high. I took a couple tylenol, took a benedryl and slept it off. This morning, when Simon got home he crawled into bed with me. He claimed he was hearing something that sounded like my heart beating. I mean, sure I am pretty much hearing my heartbeat every waking moment now, but surely somebody else can't be hearing it too. I guess we'll never know if he was really hearing my heartbeat or if it was something else. But, I just wanted to say that things seem to be look a lot better right now.

3 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

Glad to hear you are beginning your journey of health...remain resting. We'll all handle the stress of the world for you...for now. You'll take it back later right?

Sara said...

I just stumbled across your blog through Nancy's. I hope your blood pressure cooperates for you! Keep taking your meds and be good about your bed rest! Take care of you and baby...

Elana Kahn said...

I'm glad your blood pressure is starting to cooperate. Keep well!

Btw, I gave you the "I <3 Your Blog" Award! Go check it out on my blog and post to your own!