BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wanna know what suck

My refrigerator broke. Fortunately we live in an apartment still, so we will not be financially responsible for it. I mean nobody wants to have to throw away chocolate ice cream, frozen foods, milk, cheese, and probably $50 worth of food in general. And until they get us a new refrigerator, nobody wants to live on canned food.

Again, fortunately, I have planned on visiting my mom tomorrow and spending the night tomorrow night with her. Women are getting together tomorrow night at her church for a soup dinner and something else. Whatever, it sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully by Tuesday evening when I shall return, the fridge will be replaced and we can go restock. Unexpected expenses, don't we just all love them. As for Simon, well, ok, maybe I'm a little worried, as he will still be home, sleeping and working on Monday night and Tuesday night. I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe before I leave tomorrow, I will get him a supply of non refrigerated items. If I don't I'll be worried about him while I'm gone.

So how is everyone doing? Got any good movies to recommend? We have blockbuster.com and we have been getting some weird ones in lately. We go to the store to get another movie, and low and behold, 4 our 5 are terrible. We did watch Baby Mama, and thought it was pretty good, and Made of Honor was good too. That was mixed in with a bunch of yucky movies. So, any ideas for a good movie???

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

If you're into cgi movies, "Kung Fu Panda" was pretty cute. And my dh liked "Journey to the Center of the Earth".

ssbean said...

DH and I saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth" at the drive in for my birthday. It thought it was pretty good movie. But I LOVE the drive in. I think I'll put in for the "Kung Fu Panda" on blockbluster, I haven't watched it yet.