BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Noticed something on the ultra sound pictures

I was looking at my latest ultra sound pictures. I guess it would be easier if I had them online, but I'll do it soon, I promise. But, the top picture is really confusing. It looks like 3 legs, or could it be the cord. Way too soon for it to be anything, and this is actually way too big to be something else. It is just a bit strange. Could it still be a little bit of a tale at 10wks, 3 days? Also, I can't help but notice on the 2 that has my whole uterus, there's a circle. Not the little circle surrounding the baby. This is up on the other side of where the baby is. The baby is on one side, and the other side beside it's head, is a little circle. Simon said it's the 2nd baby. If it is, then it's one of those that's been absorbed and just didn't work out. I don't know though. You'll see what I'm talking about when I post the pictures on my babiesonline page, and maybe I'll work on putting them on here. What could an additional circle be though? It's a perfect little circle, a bubble maybe? I looked at other ultra sound pictures, and didn't see a circle on them like this.

5 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I haven't a clue. Sorry! You better get them on here though becuause I want to see them!! =)

Elana Kahn said...

It could be your baby's yolk sac...they look like perfect circles.

Morgan said...

I wish I could help ya but i haven't seen it so i can't! i'd ask the dr. next time out of curiousity! :) Oh then let me know lol

Earl Gearl said...

Are you as ready as me to be out of 1st tri???

ssbean said...

Will do Morgan. I hope to be posting the u/s pics today. And yes I am overly thrilled to be out of 1st tri. I know 2nd tri will be long, but at least it's getting me closer to April.