BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

D/A update

At 10wks, I just had a doctor's appointment. This will be short and sweet, I promise. He needed to check my white blood count. Oh yeah, I was in the hospital overnight last week due to dehydrated and through the roof white blood count and high plalette level. I'm feeling much better now, more "normal." Saturday was a terrible day where nothing stayed down at all, however it was followed by some good days, unlike the previous weekend. It was a very short appointment.
I did get to Beanie Bear again on the u/s. I saw the legs and arms, and they were moving. I heard the heart beat for the first time. It was 172BPM. Beanie Bear waved the arms by the face. It was adorable and priceless. I have another appointment in 4wks. I guess then, I'll have another one in 4wks, and it'll be the BIG u/s.

See told you, short and sweet.

4 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

YAY!! That's a great heartbeat! I go for an ultrasound in 2 weeks for a neuchal translucency, and my doctor's appointment is tomorrow!

Morgan said...

AWWW yay! I think you are having a girl because of the heartrate!! Have u decided if you want to find out or not?

Christina said...

Congrats on the heartbeat! I'm with Morgan, you are totally having a girl.

ssbean said...

Yep we will be finding out. We hate surprises.