BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

Sorry it's been a while

I've been reading other blogs, not commenting as much, but commenting some. I guess I just haven't been in much mood to post. Sorry for that. I just wanted to let all who read my blog to know that I'm alive, I'm well, and Ellie is doing well. I had another ultra sound last week. They tried to get a front view of her face, but everytime they almost had it she moved, the little stinker. She's only interested in showing her profile view and between her legs. She's not very modest. I am 24wks now, I'm so excited to be getting closer to 3rd and final trimester. I'm excited almost to tears. 110 days till the edd, and if we have to induce at 39wks then it's even less. I'm so excited to be so close to holding my little precious baby in my arms. But, we have lots to get done before that big day. Nursery, lots of stuff still to be purchased, showers, and still, I haven't given up on the wish to move, even if it's to the better apartment below us. That's all I have for now...more later.

3 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I'm glad things are good w/you guys. You need to post some U/S pics!

ssbean said...

Believe me, I know, I wanna post some u/s pics so bad. I have to go to Walmart and get the u/s pics put on disc though. We have a nice printer/scanner/copier, but the wonderful hubby threw the box away with all the cords and the disc to download. Didn't make for a happy me, but I'll get them on in the next week, hopefully.

Christina said...

Glad you're doing well. Can't wait to see some nursery pics once you get it all set up!