BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

31 Things

Finally, I'll do this.

1. Where is your cell phone? On my night stand
2. Where is your significant other? Walmart getting me some bed rest goodies
3. Your hair color? dark brown
4. Your mother? Doris
5. Your father? Chris, but I don't know him
6. Your favorite thing? Simon and our baby I'm having
7. Your dream last night? I was coloring a picture of a lion
8. Your dream/goal? To be a SAHM
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Lately, sleeping
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Anywhere, and happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not doing? cleaning, but I can't right now
15. One of your wish list items? Video camera
16. Where you grew up? Laurinburg
17. The last thing you did? Made a list for Simon to go to Walmart
18. What are you wearing? PJ's, blue striped pants and a t-shirt
19. Your TV? News I think
20. Your pet? Gracie, poodle/jack russel mix
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? Bored
23. Missing someone? Mema
24. Your car? Toyota Tundra
25. Something you’re not wearing? Socks, so my feet are freezing
26. Favorite store? Sorry, don't really have one
27. Your summer? Same as any other day
28. Love someone? Oh yeah
29. Your favorite color? Purple then pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today when talking on the phone with my mom
31. Last time you cried? Two days ago, I really don't like crying though

1 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Hey! Why are you going on bed rest????