BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 20, 2009

Short update

We tried to get internet Friday, but the stupid cable people were, well stupid and couldn't find our house. STUPID.

Ellie is breeched again. Still no dilation as of Tuesday. This Tuesday the doctor will check again, I'll be a day away from 37wks. He's mentioned inducing at 38wks, but I'm guessing, it'll be 39 still, which will be right before Easter. That's fine. Whatever. I'll be holding my precious darling in my arms in 3wks either way.

I've hit the pretty miserable stage. Ok, I'm not miserable 24/7, but there's time in each day, that it's somewhat miserable, some days worse than others. But, there is in an end in sight.

I need flip vibes, followed by stay put vibes. I don't want her to stay breech. And I would like to see 1cm on Tuesday. Oh, and she's 6lbs 3oz. Great size.

4 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Heres to hoping she turns for you! She'll be here before you know it! So exciting!

Morgan said...

Mason was 6lbs. 7oz....Ellie is a good weight!! I bet you are sooo excited!! I'm happy for you and getting excited for you too!!

To A T said...

Lots of flip vibes for you today!! I hope you are dilated a little so you can get the show on the road!! :)

Carrie said...

Just wanted to let you know I have something for you over on my blog.