BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Please let us get our internet hooked up soon. I'm getting tired of not having it at home. We only have cell phones, we don't do the whole lan line thing. So, we're not sure how to get a phone book. Our yellow pages have always been yellowpages.com. Here we are in a new area and no way to get business numbers and stuff. Anyway, soon, very soon. And I'll be able to post more updates.

I'm at my mom's right now. I have some family in from out of town for my shower. I love my family, by the way. There are 7 women upstairs discussing and prepping for things tomorrow. Gosh, it really makes me nervous. They have a lot up their sleeves, and I don't want to be the center of the attention. But, I do feel very blessed to have so many people care so much to do this. Especially since attending baby showers haven't been a norm for me.

I had my high risk appointment today. She is head down now. :-) Can't tell you how happy I am. I asked the doctor when I could have her. Yeah, like they can really tell. Anyway, he said she could come any day. Give it he didn't do an internal, so really he doesn't know how things are progressing. However, he said she's real low, which is what gets the dilation started. I'm not MISERABLE yet, like I hear people get. I mean, sure I have bad days here and there, but I'm not so miserable I just want her out. But, I am starting to get pretty anxious. Don't worry, I'm not so anxious I'm willing her out before I'm 37wks. Really as far as prepping goes, 37wks is too soon. Oh, and amniotic fluid was at an awesome 14.

I'm not all out sick anymore, but I'm still a bit congested. I'm coughing, still have that nasty taste in my mouth, and still not feeling 100% better. I guess because of being sick, I have lost 5lbs in a week. It still puts me at gaining a good amount though. 23lbs for the pregnancy, is pretty good.

Hopefully next week, I'll be able to have internet at home and will update then.

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

You chamber of commerce should have phone books.

Congrats on the move!

Liz said...

Glad you're all moved in & hope you have the internet soon! It sounds like you are very blessed to have a family like that :-D Your LO is totally loved! Yay for a good appointment too. Awesome number for the amniotic fluid and for her being head down *thumbs up*

Morgan said...

I need to get internet at home so bad too...ugh! I'm a procrastinator!