BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Assured and in pain

I talked to the nurse AND the place I give blood at. Both said I am O+. What a relief. I can breath now.

TMI, I think I passed the baby, well more like a large clot. Now my back is hurting SOOOOOO bad. I thought I had excaped a miscarriage without much pain, or maybe my pain tolerance is just that high. I'm not convinced of either now. My low back is hurting so bad it's not even funny. I may have to dig into to the supply of tylenol w/ codine or hydrocodone.

Emotionally, I am shocked at what I'm feeling. Yesterday I was upset at myself because, honestly I didn't care too much. I wasn't pregnant long, I have Ellie, no biggie. But today, it's a BIG difference. I'm missing my "Little Baby." I had already looked at the double stroller and carseat I wanted, and I was very close to buying 2 gender neutral PJ's that were on sale one for Ellie and one for Little Baby.

I guess any loss you go through the stages of grief.

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

I am so sorry that you are going through your loss, I hope there is someone that you can talk to to help with your grief.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. Sending you lots of (((HUGS)))

I'm glad you're for sure O+ though. That's a relief.

Elizabeth said...

Not sure you remember me- we met on WebMD... my handle was antimuse13. I had been following your blog but lost the link so haven't been on for awhile.

First I want to say that I am so sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

Second I want to say that your daughter is beautiful!

Misty Dawn said...

(((HUGS)))

Sarah/Wantingbaby123 said...

Im so sorry!! I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Morgan Owens said...

Hang in there Sherry...if you need anything or anyone to talk to you know where to find me!