BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Bad blood work results

I went to the doctor for a throat swab. It was negative for strep throat. My dr. doesn't want to give antibiotics this early on, so I basically just have to deal with it. I have tried gargling w/ salt water, tylenol, cough drops, a bunch of stuff, and it only helps while I'm doing it. Hopefully it'll get better soon.

He sort of quickly showed me my blood work results from friday. My progesterone was low at 7.77. My HCG showed that I was only like 1 day pregnant, it was so low. They did more blood work. He said if my numbers don't rise as they should then it's not good. I have yet to be able to say or type the words. The thought of _______ is so scary and heartbreaking. I'm trying not to worry too much though, because worrying isn't going to help things. I need prayers and good vibes.

Simon is pretty upset about the possibility, so say a little prayer for him too. He is about to be against all forms of birth control, which isn't good for me.

2 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Praying for you girl.... ((((HUGS))))

Elana said...

I'm praying for you that those numbers rise!!! *HUGS* And get taking that progesterone...7.7 is no good.