BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm boring, but Ellie is CUTE

I am realizing just how boring I am. I don't have pets anymore, don't really want any. I have a baby girl. I go to church 2-3 times a week. I cook and grocery shop, but I don't cook every day. I feel like I'm constantly on the go, but I don't really know what I'm busy doing. I need to get a life, really bad. Do fun things. We did go to a theater production for my birthday on Tuesday. That was fun. But, really I don't do enough. So, if you wanna leave a comment...leave some things I can do and can try. I am learning to use my mom's sewing machine. I really am trying to improve my life.

3 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

OMG she looks just like your hubby in that pic!! So cute!

The Captain's Wife said...

She is Beautiful Sherry. We are all so blessed.

Have you looked n=into a Mommy group in your area? They only meet once a week (and sometimes every other), but they tend to rotate locations which allows the kids to interact with each other in different environments AND gives the Mommy's some new faces to talk to.

There may also be a book club (if you like reading). Again it is usually ony a couple of hours a week, and it gives you something to look forward to.

If you go to your local Library, they usually have a bulletin board with numerous offerings like this.

But then again...sometimes boring is good.

Morgan said...

As a mommy it's really hard to find time to do anything! lol!

Ellie is toooo darn cute Sherry! Awwww!!! I just want to hold her and cuddle! :)