BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 8, 2009

8 things...

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. When Simon can walk again
2. When Simon can go to work and I can stay home with my Sweet Pea
3. Trip to NC so Ellie can meet her great grandad and go to the beach
4. Finding a church we feel at home at in our new town.
5. The birth of my sister in law's daughter in September
6. A good nights sleep
7. Disney World at some point...no plans made yet.
8. Trip to Cali to visit family, again, no plans made yet.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took Simon to Physical therapy
2. Went to Walmart for groceries
3. Cooked soup and cornbread
4. Laundry
5. showered
6. Loaded/unloaded dishwasher
7. Nursed and bottle fed Ellie
8. Changed diapers

8 Programs I Watch On TV:
1. A baby story
2. John and Kate plus 8
3. Bringing Home Baby
4. Home Improvement
5. Local News
6. King of Queens
7. Seinfield
8. The Doctors

2 comments:

Morgan said...

and I thought I was the only one who watched Home Improvement still haha! :)

Morgan said...

Happy Mother's Day! :)