BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TTC life

Yeah, that's right, we are TTC #1, and let me tell you it's not as easy as people make it sound. I am currently 11dpo, on my C11. I went in to my doctor last Friday for my progesterone level check and for a pelvic u/s to see if the clomid was giving me cysts. Yeah, that's right, I'm on clomid. The first round was at 50mg, and the second was at 100mg.

So, for the results. I haven't talked to the doctor yet, however, I will tomorrow. I plan on calling tomorrow morning and speading up the process of them calling me back. But, I know a little bit of the u/s results. There was a large cyst on my right ovary, but it could have been just from Oing. She said it looked like I was about to O. Well, I promise, I was 7dpo. So, hopefully I will find out what that was all about. There were also quite a few smaller cysts on both ovaries. How they tell if it's from my PCOS or from the clomid, it's beyond me. But, here is the kicker, my uterus lining was 2.21mm. That is crazy low, so no pregnancy this cycle. So, it's an issue I have to discuss with my doctor and come with a solution.

Although, my lining was so thin, I'm still hoping. I looked at my charts from my previous charted cycles, and I noticed that every single cycle, I start spotting at 10 or 11dpo, but I'm 11dpo and the day is practically over for me, and NO spotting. But, there is a little cramping and little bit of sore bb's, so I'm exspecting AF. But, I did go out of my way to the dollar tree to get HPT's. Since the uterus lining is so thin, I didn't want to waste my money on exspensive HPT's.

Here is what I am experiencing thus far:
Cramps, off and on, but when on, not for long and pretty uncomfortable.
Headache from you know where...I don't usually get a headache, but I've learned that with clomid, nothing is "normal" anymore.
Tired...but so are my other co-workers...it's been a very long week already.
Sore bb's, but it's pre-AF too. Actually it's not as bad as usual, yet anyway. But, worse tonight.

Since I have HPT's in the house, I may POAS tomorrow. But, hopefully I'll be able to hold off till I'm really late. We'll see. I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!

2 comments:

marc said...

Hello, i have lurked on 6 months plus ever since we were ttc our 1st son. I would love to offer up some positive advice if you want it. Please feel free to email me.

Michele
michelekuntz1@aol.com

Yomama said...

OMG you are a super spaz! Your blog is nothing but one long rant with sooo many spelling and grammar errors it’s sad. You should really consider sticking your nose in a dictionary; I know 1st graders with better spelling. Everyone makes fun of ALL of your posts BTW. Its like our entertainment for the day. We check and see what nonsense your gonna post today! No one is interested in your physco cult church or your daily activities. Especially showering with your dog! Seriously, are you going to breastfeed him too? I mean do you have a life? Seems like all you do is type out pointless posts all day! And stop asking people if craving onions or lemons could be considered KUed symptoms. What planet are you from? Maybe you should ask your cult leader what they think! Maybe if you and your husband got really fucked up one night and had wild crazy monkey sex, you would get KUed! I mean Im sure it couldnt hurt with the way things "look" between you two! Good luck!